VSF Activity Groups
Each VSF Activity Group (AG) meets regularly by telephone and in face to face meetings during VSF May and October Meetings, VidTrans as well as other venues such as NAB and IBC as deemed necessary by the AG chairperson(s) who provide leadership for the group.
At the direction of its chairperson(s) reports on its progress are presented at VSF meetings and other forums. In addition to serving the VSF members, AGs supply input and expertise to various industry standards bodies on behalf of the VSF.
Membership is required to participate in VSF Activity Groups.
More Activity Groups:
- HBRAV Est. May 7, 2014
- Interop Workshop
- J2K Technical Recommendation Group
- Methodologies for Testing FEC Implementations for real-time video transport
- RTCP Signaling Est. 5/17/2014
- Reliable Internet Stream Transport
- SMPTE ST 2110 over WAN
- SVIP Est. 4/17/2014
- Test and Measurements
- Video Content Project
- Activity Group Authorization Form (doc, 46k)